Where did I come from....

I had no idea I would be devoted to you......

I was born in Barnet in North London on a hot August day in 1980...

I did most things a kid did, played in the park, ran around chasing my friends... You know what I mean... But let's fast forward a bit...

In my teens I discovered that a part of me liked shiny leggings after watching Grease one day... I couldn't ask my mum to buy me a pair so I waited a few years...

Years rolled on and I finally bought those coveted shiny black leggings from a shop in Wembley, Middx... I was in heaven... I saved up and bought more items when I could to try to complete the Sandy outfit. It was almost there... One day by luck my neighbour was clearing her wardrobe and she had a lovely leather coat that was gonna be thrown out... I asked her if I could have it... She said sure you can... I still have it today...

I started work full time and every once in a while I bought something to add to the wardrobe... I still didn't have a name but it was building up...

I grabbed any chance I could to be my idol... The dawn of the new millennium opened up some new seeds in my mind...

What happened next was to be a turning point...


Thank you for getting this far...


Tammy xxx


In the next part I discover something else that would have an impact on me to this day....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

London Calling and Seizing The Moment

A Big Step but a Weight off my Shoulders

June Update... Changes and positive vibes